IBTI’s main goal is to enable entities management, establishing governances between the production, academic and governmental sectors.
Other institution’s goals are:
- Promoting competitiveness and scientific, technological, economic and social development;
- Strengthening and developing entrepreneurship, and enhancing business management;
- Developing programs and promoting actions that favor sustained development, management and environmental education;
- Collecting, handling and making available information on political, economic, social, technological and ecological environments;
- Organizing and maintaining the development support services of the Federal District’s companies and of the respective production chains;
- Performing as a technical and advisory body on the study and solution of scientific, technological, entrepreneurial and economic problems;
- Running services that result in income generation for its self-sustainment;
- Making the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry of the Federal District one of the most competitive and evolved in the world;
- Attracting investment in scientific, technological and innovation ventures in the Federal District;
Promoting and developing the Federal District’s and the region’s economy through Information and Communication Technology (ICT).